Quarantine effect on Auditors at home during Corona lockdown* I have realised our home & kitchen is the most mismanaged place. Following anomalies have been found,
- There is no stock ledger maintained. Procurement is not in line with provision factor. Purchase orders are placed verbally. Inventory maintenance is very poor.
- There are no budgeting documents.
- There is no indexing of products.
- No bin cards were displayed.
- No Annual, monthly or quarterly stock-taking has been carried out.
- No Inspection has been carried out for years. Most of the spoons and plates are of the wrong pattern and do not match with the original part number.
- No balance sheet and Profit & Loss statement ever made.
- Weighing scales non-existing.
- No handing over /taking over files maintained.
- No SOP and menu displayed.
- Fire fighting equipment not held.
- Sufficient reserves are not maintained.
Auditor at Home. ?
Note: I received this article on my WhatsApp mobile as a forward. It is not written by me. And I don’t know the original author/s. The article will teach you a lesson and that is why I am sharing it. If you share, add this disclaimer.