This is a post I received on my WhatsApp. I thought you would love it. It made me laugh, I hope you too will.
A group of husbands gathered at a conference on “How to live in a loving relationship with your wife”. They were asked: “How many of you love your wives?” All raised their hands. Then they were asked, “When was the last time you told your wife you loved her ?” Some men answered: “Today”, some: “yesterday”, The majority didn’t remember.
The men were then told to take their cell phones and send the following text to their respective wives: “I love you, sweetheart”. Then the men were asked to exchange phones so one can read the response each wife had sent. Here are some of the replies:
1. “Have you impregnated someone again?”
2. “That was then, not now”.
3. “I know you want to borrow money from me again! Forget!”
4. “What have you done again? I won’t forgive you this time!
5. What do you mean?”
6. “Is that the name of a new song?”
7. “Am I dreaming! “
8. “If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, you will die today!”
9. “I asked you to stop drinking!”
10. “May I know who is this?”
11. “You should start seeing your psychiatrist again! This is not a good sign!”.
12. “Who gave you air time?”
13. What do you want?
14. Is your mother coming to live with us again?
Men, learn to always tell your wives “I love you” !. It keeps marriages healthy
NB: the above post was received by Mustapha B Mugisa on his WhatsApp inbox. He has shared on this page as advised by the sender to share. Feel free to share. All rights reserved by the original author not known. If you share, include this message to indicate that you are not the originator of the author.