Steve Gouves dies a billionaire, with a fortune of $7billion, at the age of 56 from pancreatic cancer, & here are some of his last words
“In other eyes, my life is the essence of success, but aside from work, I have little joy, & in the end wealth is just a fact of life to which I am accustomed.
At this moment, lying on my bed, sick & remembering all my life, I realize that all my recognition & the wealth that I have is meaningless in the face of imminent death.
You can hire someone to drive a car for you, make money for you but – you can not rent someone to carry a disease for you. One can find material things, but there is one thing that cannot be found when it’s lost – “life”.
Treat yourself well, & cherish others. As we get older we get smarter, & we slowly realize that a watch worth $30 or $300 – both display the same time.
Whether we carry a purse or a wallet worth $30 or $300 – the amount of money in it remains the same. Whether we drive a car worth $150,000, or $30,000 – the road & distance is the same, we will eventually arrive at the same destination.
If one drinks a bottle of wine worth $300 or $10,000 – the “stroller” will be the same.
If the house we live in is 300 square meters or 3000 square meters – the loneliness is the same.
Your true inner happiness does not come from material things. Whether you’re flying first-class or economy class – if the plane crashes, you crash with it.
So, I hope you understand that when you have friends or someone to talk to – that is true happiness!
5 Undeniable Facts:-
- Do not educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. – So when they grow up they will know the value of things, not the cost.
- Eat your food as medicine, otherwise, you will need to eat your medicine as food.
- Whoever loves you will never leave you, even if he or she has 100 reasons to give up. He or she will always find one more reason to hold on.
- There is a big difference between being human & human being.
- If you want to go fast – go alone! But if you want to go far – Go together!
And in conclusion,
The 6 best doctors in the world:-
Keep them in all stages of your life & enjoy a healthy life. “Love the people The Almighty sent you, one day He will need them back.”
Note: I received this article on my WhatsApp mobile as a forward. It is not written by me. And I don’t know the original author/s. The article will teach you a lesson and that is why I am sharing it. If you share, add this disclaimer.