How mature are your risk management practices?
Take a self-assessment review and see how you fare against the rest in enterprise-wide risk management maturity. The review takes just under 60 seconds... Start
1. Which level are you at the Organization?
2. How much money do you estimate your organisation loses MONTHLY in operational losses due to negligence, downtime, surprises, accidents or other similar incidents?
More than Ugx. 5m less than Ugx. 25m
More than Ugx. 25m less than 100m
More than Ugx. 100m less than Ugx. 250m
More than Ugx. 250m
Less than Ugx. 5m
3. Who is primarily driving the interest in enterprise risk management in your organization?
The Audit Committee
All of the above
Don’t know/no answer
4. Describe the operational status of your organisation's ERM program, which includes a written risk policy, risk appetite, risk assessment, a formal ERM department, risk reporting and BCP/DRP framework
Have not yet considered
Have considered, have decided not to proceed at this time
5. Does your organisation have a risk register that is updated at least weekly?
6. Which of the following best describes the frequency with which your Board is updated with important risk management information?
Bi-monthly (6-7 times per year)
Monthly or more frequently