Sources used and references and further reading – knowledge is the best prevention of an outbreak. Read and know more. Visit the following links for more quizzes and key learning insights about
- https://www.lshtm.ac.uk/newsevents/expert-opinion/100-questions-peter-piot-lshtm-director (great ideas about coronavirus – provides answers to commonly asked questions).
Knowledge is the best protection against the virus. Take the quiz to see how you fare.
0 of 15 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You need to read more about coronavirus. Follow the links suggested on the Materials Section and read so that you are empowered with the knowledge you need to stay safe.
You know a lot about covid19. Keep it up. Teach all your family and friends about the virus. And keep reading.
It is so hard to stop coronavirus from spreading because?
2. How long does the novel coronavirus survive outside the body?CorrectIncorrect
3. What is more critical for preventing infection?CorrectIncorrect
4. What is a fomite?CorrectIncorrect
5. What is the minimum safe distance to stay away from strangers or someone who could be sick of covid19 recommended by WHO?CorrectIncorrect
6. Many people are waiting for a vaccine. How soon can a vaccine for Covid-19 be available commercially?CorrectIncorrect
7. Which types of people are at the highest risk of suffering severe Covid-19 disease?CorrectIncorrect
8. How is COVID-19 passed on?CorrectIncorrect
9. What are the common symptoms of COVID-19?CorrectIncorrect
10. Can you always tell if someone has COVID-19?CorrectIncorrect
11. Should you wear a mask to protect yourself when you go outside?CorrectIncorrect
12. How can people living with HIV protect themselves from COVID-19?CorrectIncorrect
13. Can washing your hands protect you from COVID-19?CorrectIncorrect
13. Are people living with HIV always more at risk?CorrectIncorrect
15. Should you wear a mask to protect yourself when you go outside?CorrectIncorrect