As per the Uganda Government Presidential address over the status of covid-19 in our country, it is evident that schools (pri & sec) are to reopen the next year 2022.
(No specific time frame) Over the same, I, therefore, have this to say:
1. Take heart. Relax and be positive towards life because all will come to pass.
2. It’s time for us to live a real life! A genuine and simple life, not that of pretence, except those with other sources of emoluments.
3. When you’re in dire lack please make a loud call for rescue. There is always someone ready to come to your rescue. If I can’t help, there are some ‘Haves’ ready to bail you out.
4. If you can, please help others who are in need. Yes! Identify the person in need and run to his /her rescue. Remember Blessed is the hand that giveth than the one that receiveth. And after helping with the right hand your left shouldest knowest not. For the Bible sayest so.
5. Startup something. However small the capital is it can do something. Leave the comfort zone. Do away with that attitude of how can they see me…..The people you fear won’t give you food and, for whichever coin earned from a given activity, it carries no label that, maybe, ‘earned from frying chapati’. If you know you know.
6. Waste your time not. Only give in your time where you benefit either financially or in terms of skills. Remember time lost is never recovered and, our time on planet earth is limited.
7. Those who went to the village don’t lay idle. Don’t brag around about how you work from blah blah blah blah. No. Instead, plant G.nuts and produce Odi, plant Potatoes and Cassava to produce Amukeke, ekitere.
8. Liaise with people; of help, who can advise, mentor, groom and counsel. Remember ‘…Evil company corrupts good morals’, 1 Cor 15:33) the Bible sayest so.
9. Trust in God. ‘Pray unceasingly’ (1 Thessalonians 5:17). God will see us through.
10. As of old, since 18th March 2020, we shall thrive and survive. The Bible sayest ‘ I will not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord’ (Psalms 118:17)
May God’s mercy flow upon us all in Jesus’ name.
Note: I received this article on my WhatsApp mobile as a forward. It is not written by me. And I don’t know the original author/s. The article will teach you a lesson and that is why I am sharing it. If you share, add this disclaimer.Mr Strategy
Dr. Richard James