The most comprehensive Uganda banking sector report 2020 launch is around the corner. You cannot afford to miss this.
What: summitBI Uganda banking sector report launch 2020
When: 14th August 2020, starting at 10 am sharp.
Why: Banking sector – past, present, and future. Understand the drivers of Uganda’s banking sector. The strategically important banks (SIBs), winners and losers, and the macro-economic indicators. You will learn about the CAMELS framework for banking sector assessment.
Fee: Nil. Attendance at the webinar is FREE of charge.
The highlights of the Uganda banking sector report 2020:
- Uganda’s high-risk lending sectors
- The portfolios that reduce the return on investment with more lending
- Systematic risk on fixed deposits
- Price volatility
- The effect of systematic risk on financial system solvency
- Where NPAs hurt the most
- The summitAsset Quality Index (SAQI) rating
- Understand the banking industry sustainability heatmap – the cost to income vs non-interest income dependency by banks
- Which is Uganda’s safest bank
- In-depth assessment by each bank in Uganda – featuring the business model, capital adequacy, investor’s outlook and NPAs, etc
- And many more
The summitBI Banking Sector Report 2020 will be launched via Zoom starting at 10 am, on time. We will make a 45 minutes presentation. Participants will be allowed to ask questions and or make clarifications.
The comprehensive banking sector report 2020, shall be given to our current clients free of charge. And at the US $1,000 to any other person who needs the information to underscore the value of the report. To present the report to your staff/EXCO or Board shall cost the US $5,000 net of taxes.
Count down: 9 days to go. First come, first registered. Save US$ 5,000 it costs Bank Boards to pay us to present this report to them… by attending the free webinar!
Do you have any questions before the webinar? Please ask?
Copyright Summit Consulting Ltd 2020. All rights reserved.