1. You can never change the way people treat you until you change the way you treat people.
Matthew 7:12 (NIV)
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
2. You can not change your character until you change your friends.
1 Corinthians 15:33 (NIV)
Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.”
3. You can not change what you harvest until you change what you sow.
Galatians 6:7 (NIV)
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
4. You can not change the direction of your life until you change the driver.
Exodus 23:2 NIV
“Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong…”
Your life is either driven by the crowd or by your conviction
5. You can not change your financial situation until you Change your financial behaviour.
Proverbs 21:17 (NIV)
“Whoever loves pleasure will become poor; whoever loves wine and olive oil will never be rich.”
Life-style poverty is the bane of many.
6. You can not change me until you change you and have constant fellowship with Jesus .
Matthew 7:3 (NLT)
“And why worry about a speck in your friend’s eye when you have a log in your own?”
7. You can not change the way you think until you change what you hear, read and watch.
Proverbs 23:7 (KJV)
“let the wise listen and add to their learning,…”
Who you listen to determines what you learn,
What you learn determines the information in your head
The information in your head determines your decisions
And your decisions determine your direction in life.
stay safe with your family and maintain personal and environmental hygiene.
Note: I received this article on my WhatsApp mobile as a forward. I do not write it. And I don’t know the original author/s. The article will teach you a lesson, and that is why I am sharing it. If you share, add this disclaimer.